GH Pro is actively seeking experienced technical international development consultants for worldwide short- and medium-term assignments in health and development:
- HIV and AIDS
- Family Planning/Reproductive Health
- Health Systems Strengthening
- Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Emerging Pandemic Threats
- Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH)
- Environmental Health
- Food Security
Cross-Cutting Health Issues
- Social & Behavior Change Communications (SBCC)
- Quality of Care
- Costing & Health Economics
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Supply Chain Management
- Organizational Development & Capacity Strengthening
- Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
- Knowledge Management
- Health Policy
To view and apply to current and upcoming GH Pro opportunities please click here. Skills and expertise sought include project evaluation and assessment, team leadership, facilitation, organizational development, project design, strategic planning, program management, and communications.
For consideration for all future opportunities and provide us your CV, kindly apply to the GH Pro General Consultant position.
For further inquiries, please email GH Pro at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the assignment number and/or position of interest in the subject line. Thank you!